You should know how we collect, protect, use, and share your information.
- Information We Collect
When you visit or use our Online Services, we may collect personal information from or about you. Personal Information means personally identifiable information such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number(s), account numbers, username, and password. For example, we may collect this information while you are banking online or applying for a new program or account.
We may also collect certain information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual. This may include information you provide such as your date of birth or household income, or aggregated and de-identified data.
In addition, we may associate usage and other information we collect from you with personal information we have about you.
- How we Use the Information
We use the information we collect from you to provide services, manage our business, offer an enhanced, personalized experience with our Online Services, among other services, products and use.
The information allows us to (among other things):
– Process transactions
– Respond to your requests and other communications
– Prevent fraud and enhance the security of your account
– Recognize you when you return to our Online Services
– Perform analytics concerning your use of our Online Services,
including your responses to our emails and the pages you view.
– Evaluate and improve our business
– Comply with and enforce our policies, applicable legal requirements,
industry standards and contractual obligations.
Please see our Privacy Notice for information on how personal information may be shared and how you can limit certain types of sharing.
We attempt to make our online services as secure as possible. so we use industry standard (or better) security measures to protect the sensitive information under our control. This includes limiting access to data and using a variety of information security measures, including encryption technology, such as Secure Socket Layer (SSL), to protect your personal sensitive information.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We and the companies we work with use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and local shared objects to collect and store information about your visit to, or use of, our Online Services.
Most web browsers allow you to adjust your browser settings to decline or delete cookies, but doing so may degrade your experience with our Online Services. If you decline to accept cookies, we will not be able to recognize your device and you will need to register it each time you log on to online banking.
Web beacons are objects embedded in a website or an email or other message that are typically invisible and allow confirmation that a user has accessed content. We and companies we work with may use web beacons or similar technologies to help recognize users of our Online Services, measure the effectiveness of our communications and for marketing campaigns, to compile statistics about usage and response rates.
- Protecting Children’s Privacy Online
- Making Sure Your Information is Accurate It is very important to keep your account information up to date. If your account information is incomplete, inaccurate or not current, please stop by one of our branches so we can update your information.
- Changes to this Policy We may change this Policy from time to time. When we do, we will let you know by appropriate means such as by posting the revised Policy on this page, indicating when it was last updated. Any changes to this Policy will become effective when posted unless otherwise indicated.
This Policy is effective as of 6/1/2017